“Grand Stay - Makes You Feel Like Family”

GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison
Ranked #39 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Madison, Wisconsin
“Grand Stay - Makes You Feel Like Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have been at the Grand Stay for over a month and a half as I transition to Madison for a new job. I am not living in a residential suite, I'm at home. I feel that way because of the staff. Everyone is personable and friendly, concerned for your care and needs. I have travelled for business for over 7 yrs but this is the first time when I walk into a hotel that I feel like I am coming home. Great people who know how to treat people.

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor are a little quieter
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Joseph R, Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! we strive for excellence here at the Grandstay. Running a successful company is easy when you have such amazing people working for you. With our positive attitudes and superior customer service skills there is not any task we can't handle. We appreciate you taking time to share you pleasant experiences and hope you continue to stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have been staying at the Grand Stay for 10-12 nights per month for over 2 years. The staff has been excellent in making sure all of my stays have been great. Janet has been there the longest and treats all guests with a warm, friendly smile and sincerely cares about their experience at Grand Stay and goes out of her way to make you feel at home Even the new staff start out with a very welcoming attitude. My hats off to the management team led by Joe for making this a great home away from home for me.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to write such a great review! Being part of a long term stay facility sure is rewarding in evey way. We really get a chance to get to know all of the guests and try to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all. And yes Janet is not just an amazing employee but a wonderful person in every way. With such attention to detail and above and beyond attitudes we can get through every day look back and have very few dull and boring moments. We have fun! and thats what life is all about. We hope that you will continue staying with us and enjoying our staff and hotel. Thanks again!!!
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

My stay was 100 times greater than I had expected. I did not just have a place to bunk for the night I had a "Home"! The environment and staff felt like family as they met my every need above and beyond the call of duty! I was an "individual", not just another reservation. Grandstay is clean, comfortable, quiet, and a conveniently located hotel. Hats off to Joe (Manager) and Janet at the front desk for ensuring my stay was by far beyond my expectations! You nailed it with your professionalism, care and concern!

Room Tip: All rooms are carefully cleaned and inspected at random by Management and the layout is handy.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Joseph R, Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank You so much for your AWESOME review! We take pride in having an amazing, on point, and ready to help staff. We are so glad you chose us as your hotel provider and hope to see you again soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I travel for living so I am away from home all year long, minus holidays, vacation ect... The staff made my stay there like home as much as possible. I "lived" at the GrandStay for 3 months, and it was a very pleasant experience. The rooms are nice and spacious along with all the necessities for you to make a dinner of your own. I again can not stress enough how well treated by the staff I was. Whenever my travels take me to the Madison area, whether it is 1 night or a month, I will always know I have a place to call home.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
It,s hard to find words for all of these great reviews so ill keep it simple, Thank You! Without people taking time out of their days to write such great reviews we would not be one of madison's top rated hotels on tripadvisor and other top rated sites. We at grandstay are sooo happy that you have found a home away from home and hope to see you everytime you come into town. It was a pleasure having you here and know that when you come back we will have more bags and bags of coffee waiting for you! thanks again for the review and we will see you soon
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We very much enjoyed staying here. The room was spacious and met our needs perfectly. We really liked the fridge and microwave as we have small children, so we were able to store milk and other drinks. Will certainly be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words! we at the Grandstay are excited to be a part of each and every persons life that walks through our door. And thank you for the complements on our extended stay setup. With full size refrigerators stove tops and seperated bedrooms it really is a home away from home.
Richland, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

We only spent 1 night as we were just passing through. It was a nice room with a kitchen (Full size refrig., stove, sink, toaster, dishes etc). They need to clean the grills on the air conditioning system, but other than that it was a nice place to stay.

They only have queen size (no King) beds. Room had a separate area for the bedroom which was very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for the review. we are glad that you enjoyed our facility. I will make sure that we follow up with checking our ac grills to ensure that every guest is 100% satisfied! hope to see you again soon!!!
Madison
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed for business purposes and was not in the room often. The kitchen was wonderful, as it allowed me to cook my own meals, a very important factor to me. The facility was clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Teresa C