“delicious breakfast and coffee”
Review of Heritage Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Heritage Bakery & Cafe
Description: From scratch bakery and cafe, serving breakfast and lunch all day. Gourmet sandwiches, soups, quiche and pastries. Catering and cakes available! Famous for dessert bars and cookies!
Reviewed 11 October 2013

while the baked goods were inviting and delicious, we really appreciated the full breakfasts here - eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy. coffee was yummy. it's a very low-key place. during the week, it was perfect for our group to linger and enjoy conversation

2  Thank D_and_S_2013xx
There are newer reviews for Heritage Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The cake I purchased was nasty and dry. I was very disappointed and embarrassed. Some of my guess didn't eat the cake. It was a waste of money next time I will go to the supermarket. And for the price it should of taste better.