“Just what I needed”

Ranked #500 of 990 Restaurants in Madison
madison, WI
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stopped by for a quick meal and sat in the front window watching State Street. Service was quick and my Rice Stick Noodles Sauteed with Meat was hot and tasty. I liked the atmosphere - casual but tablecloths. This spot is owned by Raymond Sze, a local restaurateur who also operates Nam’s Noodle on Regent Street, another spot I like. I hope they work out the issues here, it's a nice addition to the neighborhood.

• Visited March 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
“Think this will fail”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I knew we should have left when we asked about the 'dragon wings' and the server in headlights said...yes..."we should ask the Asian guy". That really happened.

I'm not going to go on here about a bad experience from start to finish. I really believe the server had more buzz than I did and how fried rice could be served looking like ...that?

STEER CLEAR!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank madaneson
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Very Bad Service - Not great food”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stopped in at around 1pm on a weekday. At the time there were 4 tables and two servers. I sat myself and waited about 5 minutes for a menu. I ordered a thai iced tea and pad thai. it took nearly 20 minutes to get my food (there was a 6-top ahead of me). My Pad Thai was greasy and the veggies were very chewy. There was hardly any chicken in my dish. I would have said something but nobody came by to check to see how my food was. After 25 minutes, I summoned my server and asked for my check. That took another 5 minutes. She never even asked how things were. Very dissapointed - will not go back.

• Visited January 2013