“Treated like an old friend and good comfort food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #314 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2012

After driving for many hours and getting checked in to a hotel we checked the area and found applebees was just across the road so we could get supper and then back to the hotel with no driivng hassel. We have ate at many Applebees all of which were good but this one was outstanding. We were seated upon entering and out drink order was taken and drinks were delivered in a flash. The waitress was very friendly as if we were old friends or regular customers, she was interested in the state/town we were from and told us some about madison. We had a excellent meal well worth the price. We asked for directions to a couple stores in the area we wanted to go to the next day the waitress gave us directions to one of the stores and went and got the directions to the other store from another wait staff. We felt the staff at applebees went out of there way to be friendly and helpful. We will definatly go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

my husband called 30mins before closing for curbside, he did asked the lady if its to late and after checking with the manager, she told him they are still taking orders. my husband asked for a 20oz ribeye and she put him on hold to check availability. A minute later, a guy picks up and starts yelling at my husband saying "Next time you want food, call before 930, not 30mins before closing" and rudely just hung up on him. My husband is usually very easy going and he told me he would never go back. They need better communication on their side.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Our first night in town and I needed some "comfort" food. This place was great for that. Very hot and fresh and quick and a great value. Just what I needed to start this week off in the State capital of Wisconsin. Next we will go for some local fare for a bit more taste.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Food was perfect, service was fast and polite.There were My wife and I,Son-In-law,and two grandsons .Everyone was Happy with there food (1st).

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I was looking for a low cal meal but something worth eating. The waitress recommended the Cabernet steak...it was wonderful. The steak along with mushrooms, broc, roasted potatoes and onions was a complete meal. I would definitely have it again...and only 500 cals for the entire thing...yum!