“Second stop here and still good.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #157 of 985 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Second stop here and still good.”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Food was very fresh and good. Service was good. Definitely will stop here as we plan travel through WI.
Recommended as one of top Cracker Barrels.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mikea1949

Milladore, Wisconsin
“Won't return”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel this morning. They weren't busy and we were seated immediately at a table by a window. The waitress came to introduce herself and pulled a blind so that the sun wasn't shining in my eyes. My husband and I ordered decaf in to go cups so we could take them along for our drive home. My son and his wife ordered regular coffee but didn't request to go cups. She brought 3 regular coffees and 1 decaf all in to go cups. I told her I would keep the reg. coffee. Our orders came. Two were correct, two weren't. We didn't complain, I'm sure they could have been fixed. A juice was ordered that never came. The biscuits were NOT good. I've had better from fast food restaurants. The gravy was tasteless and only warm. My son's bacon was not done. My scrambled eggs were good and so were my sausage links. The sausage patties that were ordered were overcooked and dry. We won't return.

Visited November 2013
Minnesota
“No longer a novelty”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Since we don't have a Cracker Barrel restaurant near us we like to eat there on our trips to the East Coast, at least once during a trip. We found the food to be extremely salty, the waitress was unfriendly, the restaurant was very busy and crowded and the food portions have definitely been reduced. What once was a novelty, no longer has the same appeal.

Visited October 2013
Appleton, United States
“Great lunch@CB Rest Madison,WI”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Having spent most of the day in a public hearing at the State Capitol,we
were weak from hunger & thirsty! Ordered a late lunch...service was
exceptional....food was just like Mom had cooked it.,.,.No Sugar Added
Apple Pie w/NSA icre cream was wonderful heated up a bit....you
can't beat the food or bthe service. I love eating at Cracker Barrel!
Come on down & enjoy great service and food at your nearest Cracker Barrel!

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Never thought I would say this...I was impressed”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have never been a real fan of Cracker Barrel, but they are convenient when traveling and you can always count on them to be clean. So, today we stopped in this Cracker Barrel on our way home to Chicago.
They have new items on the menu for those of us who prefer a healthy option. Kudos to them for that move...it was one of the reasons I was not a fan. I tried the Pecan Encrusted Catfish that was served with mixed vegetables and my selected Baked Sweet Potato. The fish was excellent...truly...it would have stood up against an expensive seafood restaurant,. it was that good. The veggies were not overcooked and the sweet potato had a sprinkle of brown sugar. I never thought I would be writing a review on Cracker Barrel, but I was so impressed, I just had to!

• Visited October 2013