“Just ok pizza but pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Rocky Rococo

Rocky Rococo
Ranked #625 of 980 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Indianola
“Just ok pizza but pricey”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Went to this restaurant as it was next door. But nothing impressive about the pizza, which my daughter didn't care for. And the prices seemed rather high.

Visited June 2012

Antioch, Illinois
“Great for a quick bite to eat”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Grabbed dinner here while staying at the Super 8 next door. Decent food, worked well for a group.

Order at counter, they'll bring it out to the table. I'd eat here again.

Visited April 2012
newrichmondwi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“To doughy”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

The crust was way to thick for the topping amounts

Visited May 2012
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
“Worst Pizza I ever ordered”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We ordered a medium pizza to be delivered. It was cold and nothing but dough. The toppings were scarce and minimal at best. The pepperoni was so thin that if you blew on the pizza, which you didn't have to do, would blow the slice on the floor. There was no sauce and no cheese. This was a very disappointing pizza from a famous and well respected provider of culinary pizza excellence. We were here when Rockys opened their first restaurant and their pizza then is no where near the pizza we ordered today. we will never order or visit a Rockey's again. The worst $20+ dollars I have ever spent.

• Visited January 2012
Kaysville, Utah
“Wow - amazing pizza”
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I love pizza and have never been to this restaurant before and there aren't any locations anywhere near where I live in the western United States. It was near my hotel so thought I would give it a try. I asked the person at the counter what was good since I hadn't been there before and he took time to tell me about everything they offered. He also boasted that this was the best pizza ever and I would love it. I tried a veggie slice and a sausage and mushroom slice and some bread sticks. I was disappointed that they didn't have a slice with everything - veggies and meat, but hey. When I tasted the pizza I quickly forgave them for not having that. I can't describe it, but there is something different about this pizza and I absolutely loved it. I think it is my favorite pizza now. The guy at the counter was absolutely right - the pizza is amazing. The breadsticks were just average. I will eat here often. Actually, I don't know if I will eat in - the restaurant had a game room and a similar atmosphere, but I will definitley do take out again when I can. I will always look for it when I am traveling and will go out of my way to eat here. I wonder if I can get them to open a location out west?

• Visited April 2011