This is a typical "College-Town" restaurant, where students on a budget simply want food and lots of it on a budget. But the quality of the food (lack-there-of) is not up to par for a true "Weary Traveler".
Prices are cheap
1. No Parking - at the risk of having your vehicle side-swiped on one of the narrow side streets, parking non existent. At the risk of being towed, the businesses adjacent and next door do not allow parking of the "restaurant" patrons.
2. Appearance- from the outside, it is not a place i would venture into. It has the appearance of the perpetual "hole in the wall". But it came highly recommended from the college students that worked in the facility where I was assigned and the subsequent ratings they've written on this site.
3. Atmosphere -Upon entering the "hole in the wall" I typically would have turned around but my colleagues were hungry. The "unwashed" college students that work in the place did not bother greeting us. The decor is dark, dusty and the mixture of old-western and old-stuff.
4. Because of the appearance, the atmosphere and the unwashed staff, when the food came out, I couldn't help but wonder if the large serving of chilli I ordered, was recycled from previous patrons.
5. The food was flavorless and did not soothe my palate at all! So, needless to say, I took a few nibbles and prayed for the moment my colleagues would be ready to go.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.