“Great Food!”

Fazoli's
Ranked #563 of 1,008 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fazoli's is always a hit for our family! Food is reasonably priced & tasty. Only thing I would suggest is updating the bathrooms... they need a little TLC!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I love Fazoli's every time I go there. I got the ultimate sampler platter when I went to this location. I got a half serving of their four most popular pastas. It may be a lot for some people, but it was amazing! My favorite thing about Fazoli's is they have unlimited breadsticks and they have someone come around with a basket of them and you can get how many you want. I wish they had a Fazoli's in PA, then I would go more!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We hosted a high school soccer pasta party for 40, and ordered the party pans from Fazoli's - they were awesome. This is my 6th time hosting a pasta party, and I will never go back to making my own. We ordered the fettuccine alfredo pan & the spaghetti with meat sauce pan (they came with 48 breadsticks each, parmesan, crushed pepper, serving utensils, paper plates/napkins/forks - everything was packaged professionally and it was hot).

4  Thank 03mom
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I love the spaghetti, and the breadsticks here. I took some salads home for a potluck to great reviews.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is good for a quick meal.Often stop while shopping. Spagetti with meatballs is my favorite. The breadsticks are buttery and soft.