“Normally, I am quite smitten with this place. The atmosphere is great--while it is pretty much brand new, it feels...”
Review of Cloud 9 Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cloud 9 Grille
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 January 2008

Normally, I am quite smitten with this place. The atmosphere is great--while it is pretty much brand new, it feels lived in and comfortable, trendy without being off-putting. But the food tends to be hot or cold--unfortunately we had the second bad meal we've had in about the dozen times we've visited so far. My husband's salmon was way overcooked and lackluster--disappointing after spending about $25.00 on it. The risotto was absolute mush, and only the asparagus had some redeeming qualities--but probably only for the copious amounts of butter used in making it. I settled for a smaller dinner--their wedge salad, which was dripping with water and barely touched with the garlic ranch dressing I normally love, and the onion soup, which was usually salty--something I NEVER complain of. All in all, we'll probably give it another shot because there isn't much else out here--but I will be skeptical.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed 27 November 2007

The food was great, a lot of cool dishes, awesome atmosphere and view of the city.

Reviewed 12 July 2007

We had a party of 12 seated upstairs for dinner. Everything was exceptional. The decor, view of the city, food, staff. Above and beyond our expectations. Fantastic!