This is a good hotel located across the street from the Capitol and along the square of downtown Madison. Numerous restaurants, a movie theater, and night life are right outside the doors.
My room had a panaramic view of a lake as well as a view of the square. The resturant serves breakfast until 2pm and an inside pool is open year round.
Parking is free of charge for each 24 hour period for guests. Upon check out guests can check luggage if staying past normal check out time. Parking then becomes only $1.00 per hour.
The staff were knowledgeable of the Madison area.
This is one of the better hotels I have stayed at under the Best Western Banner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western