“Amazing as Always”

Ranked #19 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Detroit, United States
“Amazing as Always”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel has the most amazing views and you could not be in an more ideal location for fun and convenience. You are walking distance from fabulous food and great places to shop. The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond every time I am there. Shuttle service to and from the airport is easy and ideal. Valet parking is also a great service which is included in your rate. Internet is also included and always fast.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

George W, General Manager at Best Western Premier Park Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Rachel, thank you for your feedback and for being a loyal guest. I'm happy to hear our internet works well for you. It will soon work even better as we're increasing our bandwidth shortly. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were a bit taken a back by the snippiness of the front desk girl at check in. When I asked what my rate was to confirm that it was the same I had made my reservation at, she replied..."Whatever you booked it at". My husband and I were take a back by her tone. I asked her to give me the rate, as I wanted to confirm it was the right amount. It was her co worker that front desk that printed directions and gave us a friendly demeanor and information about where we were going. The Bell Stand was VERY helpful as well. Chris was a very friendly young man that got us to our destination and back, with information about the City of Wisc. The hotel was clean and the stay was comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

George W, General Manager at Best Western Premier Park Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Maripat01, I am truly sorry that you did not receive the warm welcome you deserved at our front desk. I promise you that this will be addressed with the staff involved. I will also be sharing your feedback regarding Chris and the others that you encountered as an example of what our standards for service are. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. -George
North Barrington, Illinois
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is our 2nd time staying here. A perfect location for the event we attended and for walking distance to some very delicious restaurants. Well priced and free parking. Right in front of the Capital - it's a nice view. The walls are a bit thin, so when there is a loud group outside, you may be awakened.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yogamaria5 - Thank you for coming back to stay with us again and for leaving your feedback for others to benefit from. We'll be happy to welcome you back again. -George
Onalaska
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and good service. Our room was clean, and nicely appointed. Despite the fact that it was a busy Saturday night for the hotel, we slept well. The check-in clerk did his best to give my kids and I a quiet room with a great view. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed February 2014
Mamasuekitty - thank you for choosing to stay with us for your time in Madison. I'm glad that our front desk staff found the right room for your needs. It's not always possible to meet everyone's requests but we certainly try! Please visit again. George
Buffalo, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A group of us girls went to Madison for a weekend away from reality (we’re from small town MN). We had a WONDERFUL TIME that started the minute we checked in on Friday. Rob at the front desk was great – upgraded our room at no charge and did it with a smile! We got great recommendations on where to dine and shop and dance! We spent one of the evenings at the hotel bar and had a great time! (Shout out to Jasmine – AWESOME bartender! Or as we like to call her “Jazzy-J”) Thanks again to Jasmine and Rob for taking such good care of us!!
Looking forward to staying here again!

Room Tip: Room 804 was spacious and had a great view!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
George W, General Manager at Best Western Premier Park Hotel, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Katie, I'm so happy to hear our staff helped make your stay enjoyable. I hope you will join us again on your next weekend away. -George
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding party. I loved that parking is free for guests! The staff was friendly and attentive and allowed me to check in really early. The room was clean, quiet, and cozy. The bed was quite comfortable. The location cannot be beat, it is close to everything!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Triciajo, thank you so much for your feedback and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are not always able to accommodate an early check-in but we provide it whenever we can. I hope we can welcome you back again soon! -George
Kaukauna, WI
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for my daughters wedding and had a nice stay. Great location Car valets very impressive. While the hotel was clean, daily room cleaning was below average. Garbage cans were not emptied, towels and toiletries were not replenished, and work was done late in the day. The day of wedding cleaning had not been done by 3:00 p.m. when we left. While at the wedding an iPad and multiple accessories, expensive watch and earrings were taken from our room, some of which were inside of dresser drawers. Hotel management strongly suggested we "misplaced them". Given the items missing were the most valuable in the room, and we were confident they were in the room, we did not misplace them. A police report was filed. So please be cautious of your valuables.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
SeeandDo, I am very sorry that this situation occurred. We offered our full cooperation with the police but they never contacted us. I appreciate your feedback on housekeeping and am glad you enjoyed your stay with us otherwise. Congratulations on your daughter’s wedding.