Staying on 3rd floor now. Walked in the mini suite and immediately thought the 80's. after a good rest and a lovely view of the Capitol I decided I really liked this hotel. Everything you need plus. The two rooms had two flat screens, coffee maker ( coffee was bad though) and sofa. About to go downstairs for lunch. Nice hotel, dated, but nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western