Other than a noisy HVAC system in The room, iT was nice. Older, but just fine. The hallway to my room made me feel like I was at a lesser hotel. Generally dark and each fixture had a different color light emitting from it. A strange doorway likely leading to storage or a maintenance room was slightly open and I waited for the boogy man to come and get me.
Not terrible, but not a place that would be my first selection next time. That said, the location is crazy good and parking was nice. Staff was generally pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western