Close to campus and facing the Capitol, the Inn on the Park offers big and immaculate rooms with cramped bathrooms and depressing hallways. Doors to the rooms look as if they were salvaged from a missile silo. Internet service was fast, "free" and reliable - but the room that I was in lacked a desk, despite its abundant square-footage. Service was friendly and competent. At some point, Best Western will gut this place and restore it to what I'm guessing was its former glory. For now, it's an okay place to spend the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western