We stayed here for a weekend away in downtown Madison, Wisconsin. Our choice was based on affordability and location. The location was convenient (right across from the Capital), the hotel was clean and the lobby area even had a bit of character, but the customer service was poor. The front desk staff almost seemed bothered by having to accommodate us and the attached restaurant (Jerome's) was awful. Our room service came cold and without silverware. The vending machines on every floor were out of simple items like Sprite & Water and the doors to the hotel room were paper thin - we could hear all conversations in the hallway. If we were to do it again, we'd pay a little bit more to stay in another downtown hotel or we would stay outside of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western