“First time and will return”

Brasserie V - Neighborhood Eatery & Tap Room
Ranked #36 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went here based on the reviews from here. Will definitely return. My dinning partner had a sandwich and thought it was great. I had streak and thought it was one of the best streaks I have had in a long time. Went on a Tuesday and arrived early with no wait. Place was packed when we left.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I recently had lunch here. Good sandwiches and a great beer selection. Rather than reading about the many Belgian beer selections, I asked the server to recommend one (and then another). Excellent choices.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I love everything about this place. Everything. Even the long wait is okay because there are so many beers to choose from. Full menu at the bar and always interesting people to talk with.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've been going to Brasserie V since they opened and it just keeps getting better. The beer and wine selection is awesome, and the staff actually knows what they are talking about. The food is delicious and they are always keeping it interesting

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed at the HotelRed, down the street. Found this place on Yelp. When you walk in, greeted and sat promptly. Waitress was personable, watched the table closely, but didn't interfere if we were in a conversation. Waitress actually listened to make sure she caught the exchange between my hubby and I regarding our wants. We thougt it was just another little spot near the stadium. Ordered deviled eggs and heirloom tomatoes to start. Wow! The deviled eggs were served on top of a spicy mustard, which opened our taste buds. Fantastic! Heirloom tomatoes were served with 25 year old balsamic, delicious! Also ordered the pomme frites, crispy, with nice salt and 2 different aiolis. I had the burger and homemade chips, burger had spinach and delicious aioli, delish! Hubby had sea bass, said best fish he ever ate, anywhere. Huge piece of white fish, cooked to perfection. We were blown away by the food here, and we live in chicago with access to the top spots! Please open a spot in Chicago!! Oh yeah, the beer list is HUGE!