“Great Chili on a Sunday afternoon”
Review of Harmony Bar

Harmony Bar
Ranked #311 of 1,023 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have had limited exposure to Harmony Bar; I have been twice and I have ordered the chili twice. The chili is extremely good. Spicy, but not too hot. Very flavorful. But the best thing is that the chili has little pearl onions - that surprised me and certainly adds to the taste. I need to go back in the evening sometime, but for now, I give this place a "high nod" for the food. Oh, and the beer selection is pretty darn good too.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We have been going here for years and have never had a bad experience. The bar food is excellent and the homemade potato chips are the best in town. The burgers are great as is the pulled pork. If you haven't tried it you are missing a hidden pearl of a place.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

What a fun, casual place to meet for lunch! I had the chips and blue cheese sauce along with the blue cheese burger. The chips were crisp and not greasy at all. The blue cheese hamburger was to die for! The blue cheese was warm and melty on top of the perfectly cooked burger. The manager of the bar was friendly and very interesting to talk to! I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

A nice, friendly neighborhood typically Wisconsin bar with excellent burgers and, of course, a great selection of beers. We stopped by for dinner before a concert down the street. One orders at the bar and then the food's brought to you. My Blue Cheese burger was excellent as was my wife's BBQ Pork. The Onion Rings were the best I've had in ages,,, not greasy and crisp.
They've band night, and by the looks of the posters of past entertainers, I'll be checking their schedule regularly.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Great place to stop for Bar Food and Pizzas. They also have great home made Soups. They also have great live music. If your going to a concert at the Barrymore it is just a short walk.