“Great food for a decent price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of George's

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
Lockport, Illinois
“Great food for a decent price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This place has everything to please anyone including kids. I love their soup! The staff is nice and there is plenty of seating for a family or a party. It is also connected to a bowling alley so if you want to do something with the family before or after dinner, you can.

• Visited March 2014

Palos Heights, Illinois
“Great place for a casual meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stopped by here for a quick dinner Friday night and was pleasantly surprised. The wait staff was courteous, the place was clean and the food was very good and reasonable.
My wife had a beef sandwich which the beef was very lean and spiced just right. I had a diet plate (I'm trying to lose a couple of pounds) that consisted of a hamburger patty that was very lean and not full of fillers or cereal and cottage cheese, hard boiled egg and a pineapple slice.
We will be back !!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Ghost44
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Make sure to try the Saganaki!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

I always go to Georges when I am in the Joliet area ... It is one of my personal favorites!! Its open 24/7 and for under $15 you can get a complete dinner with soup, salad, entree, dessert and your drink! I absolutely love the chicken saganaki but there are very few things I have had I wouldnt order again!! The staff is always been super nice to me as well! If you are ever in Lockport ... I would recommend stopping by George's, and make sure to try the Saganaki!!

1 Thank Sasha X
Sarasota, Florida
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

The perfect place for any time of the day! Stopped in this past Sunday for a late breakfast. Viewing their extensive menu, I decided to order the Reuben. What a delicious sandwich! Freshly shaved and true corned beef obviously prepared on site ( not deli style) and very flavorful. Difficult to find good and lean corned beef....this is the place. My boyfriend had a veggie omelette and it was just as delicious. Lots of entertaining selections at a price unheard of in these trying times. Our server was as good as any in the finer dining establishments, too!
Great job, people!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Chere D
Lockport, Illinois, United States
“Always great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Probably one of the most consistent Family restaurants around. Always good breakfast, great service, good prices & always very clean. Have eaten here for 20+ years & honestly, for the prices, hard to find a better value for this type of restaurant.

Visited August 2012