“Great price, great location, great service”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
cjvela
Houston, Texas
“Great price, great location, great service”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Summary: these are great rooms decorated nicely with awesome amenities. Close to everything you need at a very good price. Read on for a story on Stay Alfred's customer service...

Was it 100% smooth, no. But the company Stay Alfred did what you would expect from a high end customer focused company. We rented 2 room for my wife's birthday weekend. A few of them were from NOLA, so some lofty expectations. The instructions and details prior to arrival were 1st class and came via email. You didn't have to worry about being underinformed. Getting into the property and parking was very smooth. I would recommend using the associated parking garage BTW. The rooms were very, very nice, however, 1 of the rooms was not cleaned yet. Of course it was the bday girl's room. Slight panic, but I called the support number and a lady answered quickly and remediated things at once. To summarize, she got me an alternate (better) room quickly before the inevitable meltdown by the bday girl. Considering the situation and it being a Friday evening, we were still able to make our dinner reservations. I wish I remembered who assisted me because she deserves a shout out.

EdwardGri...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice place, friendly people.”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Roomy and clean. Beautiful historic building just a few blocks from canal and bourbon street. Friendly people who were flexible and helped us store our bags until we headed back to the airport. Enjoyable stay!!!

MichaelTA...
Dresden, Germany
“Close to everywhere”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This location is great - just in walking distance to so many interesting places in NOLA. We enjoyed the short walk to the French quarter and to the convention center, the rooms were spacious and the apartment despite the central location very quite. When we return to NOLA - I will definitely check out this place again.

James C
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Great location, all the amenities, very clean, and nice staff. Only negative was that I couldn't smoke my cigars on the balcony.

jdanina
West Orange, Texas
“My new home away from home!”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Enjoyed my stay. The location was great and the facility was everything that you would want for a perfect vacation. I appreciate the extra attention to detail and how they tried to make sure I had everything that I needed to be comfortable.

Ray C
Dallas, Texas
“NOLA Family Vacation 2017”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Amazing place... amazing service... 100 out of 10... dream home type accomodations... location was perfect

Emelia Z
Milford, Michigan
“New Orleans getaway”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is a beautiful condo at Factors Row right next door to the French Quarter.
Nicely appointed and well maintained. The people at the front/lobby desk were very helpful with answering all of our questions, from how to get places to restaurant suggestions.

I would suggest bringing your own bed pillows though (their's were very hard and oddly small). We did have trouble with the bathtub plugs working correctly and the refrigerator was very noisy right outside the master bedroom.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing