“Terrific!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Peggy J
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I loved the apartment! It was almost half the price of hotels in the area for Mardi Gras. The staff was friendly and courteous. Thank you Stephan for all you do. The apartment was modern and spacious with all the amenities including a washer and dryer, a work out room and free Wi-Fi. If I ever make another trip to New Orleans I will definitely stay at Stay Alfred again. Apartment was in walking distance to Canal and Bourbon Streets. I would recommend any of the Stay Alfred locations.

Will H
Canton, Georgia
“Clean, awesome, roomy property.”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Was very impressed with the size of the 2 bed 2 bath. Very happy about the service. Even though the gentlemen working at the building aren't directly affiliated with Stay Alfred, they took great care of us. They made sure we knew where everything was and gave us tips on our next stay. Stefan in particular. He did a great job greeting us as well as others that I saw entering.

I come home to New Orleans about 4 times a year and I plan this property to be my go to place in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
shaenafbr...
Houston, Texas
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We loved the place!! The location, the building, the amenities...AWESOME!! Will rebook anytime we are in NO.

Biaunca G
“Absolutely beautiful!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Absolutely beautiful condo! Very clean! Looks exactly like pictures, close to everything. Would stay here again

NVan_Trav...
North Vancouver, Canada
“Couldn't have been better”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Beautiful property, clean and well appointed. Great location, walking distance to the French Quarter, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Nice 2 bedroom each with it's own walk in closet and bathroom.

Check in and check out was very easy, communication was outstanding. Really nothing negative about this place unless you want room service and other amenities of a 5 star hotel.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Trell C
“Greatness”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I thouroughly enjoyed my stay and will definitely book with you all again..it was private and peaceful.

monicaann...
Foley, Alabama
“Great First Experience”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I had never used AirBNB or Stay Alfred. I needed a large space for my friends and I to stay for a 3 day weekend (Bachelorette party). This condo was the perfect place. With Stay Alfred and this condo, I didn't have to talk to anyone if I didn't want to. Everything was already sent to me and handled. Of course, there was staff on hand and a 24/hrs line I could call. The condo had everything I needed as far as towels, blankets, glasses, etc. It even had a gym and a cute quiet area with a piano! The staff was friendly and suggested where to eat late at night - Daisy Dukes. Note: Uber doesn't always pick up the correct address, but it's the best thing to use for getting around from this spot. The building was adorable. I loved the exposed brick! The only thing is that one of the tubs didn't have an automatic drain. It was just a little strange. Also, the locks are a little different. Overall, amazing experience. I'd totally do this again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing