“Exceeded My Expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anicolesm...
Jackson, Mississippi
“Exceeded My Expectations”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The only reason why I did not rate the property a 5 was because the microwave was disgustingly filthy! I meant to take a picture of it but failed to do so...basically, it appeared to have not been cleaned in months. We avoided using it at all costs.

The rest of the property was clean and a beautiful property. It was in close proximity to the French Quarter's main attractions as well as Frenchmen street and Magazine Street. We were able to park on the street and avoid paying for parking as it was not that much of a busy weekend. We booked the property for my Mother-in-Law's 60th birthday and it accommodated the 6 of us quite well. I will stay again. My hope is that the microwave will be clean on the next visit as the perk of renting a vacation property is supposed to be the access to a full kitchen. Therefore, that was a disappointment.

Lucythesw...
“Real Estate owner”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Fabulous accommodations. clean. Comfortable. Easy to communicate with. Clear instructions. Very organized. Well appointed. Would recommend both the co and the actual unit. Would stay again.Would use them again. Great combination.

sgarcia38
Whittier, California
“Mr”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My girlfriend and I and two of our friends recently stayed in the condo on factors row.. The condo was very clean and close to everything walking distance to the Superdome we would definitely stay again

Jtoth5606
“Stay at factors row for 3nights”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My stay at Stay Alfred was amazing. Great instructions, communication. The apartment was in waking distantce to everything we needed for New Orleans fun! It was beautifully decorated, it was fully stocked with plenty of pillows and blankets and it was everything I could have asked for.

Thank you for making my stay great!

NJFam4
New Jersey
“GREAT CONDO, GREAT LOCATION, GREAT TIME!”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We were so impressed with how comfortable, clean and chic this condo was on our visit to New Orleans! The place was open, airy, spacious and had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend Stay Alfred and Factors Row and would stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How clean everything was
Liked least: I like everything!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The rental was beautiful - just like the pictures. The condo was neat,clean and had everything we needed such as toiletries, towels, etc. Factors Row is walking distance from mostly everything. We were there for the Saints vs. Raiders football game, so we were able to walk to the Superdome. During our stay, we parked across the street at $30 per night (about average to park in downtown New Orleans). I would definitely stay again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NGPres
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome location, BEAUTIFUL LOFT, great time!”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Stylishly furnished.... New... Beautifully decorated clean and spacious loft. Close to the French Quarter. Note though you have to pay for parking.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing