“A great place to stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Carlos A
“Great quality, but hidden fees”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed and loved my stay at your place. Great set-up and the process is super efficient. But, when I saw that you hit me for an additional cleaning fee of above $100, I thought it was ridiculous for 1 night stay. I left the place clean.

I booked thru hotels.com and it wasn't incredibly clear about that cleaning fee. Yes, it's listed. But, to the eyes of the customer, they fixate on the room fee. For you to "hide" the cleaning fee is really unethical in my mind.

I reported it to AMEX and challenging the fee. I will never recommend your place until you're clear re: the all-in fees. BTW, my POV is that your place's quality doesn't require these hidden fees, just charge the higher price.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
jbohanon
Moberly, Missouri
“A great place to stay.”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Very nice, clean and comfortable. A fully equipped apartment. Well located. Close to French Quarter and streetcar lines.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
T2485
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Great location, very clean and roomy. I have no complaints whatsoever. Even the sofa bed was comfortable, which doesn't happen often! I would go back again and definitely recommend staying here.

624pinky
Jackson, Mississippi
“Mardi gras”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It was very nice and spacious. We found a nice cozy spit to just lounge and have a few drinks that was nearby. I really enjoyed my stay. The apartment was furnished nicely with a modern touch.

PrincessZ...
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Factors Row was in the perfect location for being close to everything, but far enough to get sleep and privacy. The apartment was very nice with everything we needed. The cleaning service didn't do that great of a job, it was clean but not immaculate which is the only reason this didn't get 5 stars!!! Felt very safe, walking distance to everything and trolley, the parking garage they offer was cheap and safe! Take your own blanket if you get cold because the comforter is very thin!! Will def stay again!!! I thought this was too good to be true, glad I was wrong

areaux2
New Iberia
“Unit 315 Factor's Row”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great location and nicely decorated; however, if you are a light sleeper this place will be a nightmare. It is located on a street where the streetcars run non-stop all day and all night long. It kept my family and myself awake all night. Also, the pillows and mattresses are extremely hard.

CherylWoo...
Woodstock, IL
“comfortable, clean and beautiful interior and prime location”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was an incredible surprise. Had never heard of "Stay Alfred" but stumbled onto it while looking online. The whole building had a professional clean and safe feel to it. The apartment we stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing