“Outstanding.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ccasper20...
Dracut, Massachusetts
“Outstanding.”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The place was above and beyond what we expected. I would never go back to a hotel. Very clean. The staff was pleasant, helpful, and made sure you had everything you needed.

2msmama
Mountain Home, Idaho
“Location and amenities”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The building is beautiful and in a great location, we felt safe, and the staff is so friendly. The rooms were very comfortable rooms and had all we needed! It was great having he separate bedroom, all the kitchen appliances and tools, and the washer and dryer. The only downside was the noise from the street car, but once we went to sleep we couldn't hear it! :-)

Management Response
26 Jul 2017
Thank you very much for your review! New Orleans is an amazing city and we are very happy to hear that you were able to explore the city easily. We'd love to host you again so don't hesitate to give us a call whenever you are in need of a place in the city! We're located in 14 cities across the US and all return guests receive a 10% off discount on all future stays.

-Your Friends at Stay Alfred place in the city!
DeantraWe...
Houston, Texas
“Best stay ever!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was such a nice place. Close to everything, clean rooms, and very spacious.
I will definately stay again.

livestotr...
Baltimore, Maryland
“We finally found our spot in New Orleans”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have been to New Orleans at least annually for 10 years. Now that we have a child, we have struggled to find the right place to stay. This is it. It was lovely to have space for us all to move around (and sleep). The gym on site was an added bonus. And the location was perfect - being able to walk to multiple coffee shops, a grocery store, plus Canal Street, French Quarter, etc. was amazing.

Chiara Q
“Great experience”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Clean and contemporary. Loved the kitchen - great option for those wo like to cook for themselves. Very nice and a great location

Dagmar J
Miami, Florida
“Very very happy”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I got this apartment when I was in New Orleans for a friends wedding. I was searching web and found this apartment from Stay Alfred. I am so very happy I took my time to do research and didn't book hotel. It was spotless, modern, 900 sq.
Beautiful modern, but warm apartment. The whole building renovation was incredible. It kept it's architectural design and features. I loved the art and meeting room with nice small terrace area outside. Very clever. I been in NOLA about ten times before and location of this house made me walk different paths and learn different part of history than before. That is what I love about exploring different places. Yet, it was only 15 minutes walk from French quarter etc. You cannot beat the price!!!! I will be back! Thank You. Dasha

Eric C
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed in a 1 bedroom condo which was very nice. I like the safe feel of having to have a code to get in the building. The condo was very nice, just wish it had been cleaned and maintained a little bit better. There was a broken towel holder in the bathroom and a few cobwebs that had been missed. The walls and trim were scuffed in several spots and detracted from the overall appearance of how nice this unit really is. If it had been better maintained, I definitely would have given the stay a 5. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay here again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing