spent 4 nites at the dauphine.
1.location was great- a block off of bourbon so it was relatively quiet and since we were in the french quarter we were able to walk everywhere we needed to go;
2.shower had good pressure and bed was comfy;
3.nice small bar adjacent to the hotel- only complaint was the nighttime female bartender was unpleasant both times we went;
4.garage attendants were speedy in getting our car.
5. free wifi worked very well
1. housekeeping was spotty. our room was clean when we arrived but it was quite apparent that the room was not vacumned during our 4 nites;
2. we stayed at the hermann house, across the street from the main hotel. that itself was fine but we could not open a window so to get some air we had to open the front door;
3. they have no brand name 16 oz. waters on sale in your room for $3 per bottle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dauphine Orleans Hotel is located in the heart of the historic French Quarter one block from the bustle of Bourbon Street. A multi-million dollar renovation in June 2008 has created a new era of elegance in this 18th-century landmark, featuring several private courtyards and balconies. The Dauphine Orleans offers modern amenities such as wireless internet, Tempur-Pedic bedding, fitness & exercise room, deluxe continental breakfast and a saltwater pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dauphine Orleans Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Orleans New
- Hotel Dauphine Orleans