This room was so amazing. We so enjoyed our stay over the weekend. Thank you!!! There are so many amazing things about the comfort of this room, its place at the top of the gorgeous staircase, the high ceilings and its courtyard access!!! Terrific expansive bath w/claw foot tub and separate shower. The hardwood floors were both exquisite and spotlessly clean. The clock on the mantle and the wardrobe a perfect touch in addition to the fantastically comfortable bed. A perfect place to rest and recharge as well as interact and enjoy! Waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking was almost too good to be true – a perfectly delicious southern style meal served along with the best OJ and bagels and yogurt and fresh fruit and cereals. The coffee was perfect and delicious – it’s a true little paradise village. The plants were AMAZING –there were actually bananas growing! The location just off St. Charles and close to the street cars as well as on the edge of the lovely mix of old and new art and eating and shopping of Magazine street, on the edge of the Garden District and only a 10.00 cab ride away from the quarter made this spot so perfect for exploring and seeing how we fit into the city. The street car goes all the way down to the zoo and the levee and the university neighborhoods were along this area. Staying this weekend there were couples and young people and old people and kids and pups and at least 6 members of the house we met and everything flowed so effortlessly and was so perfect and in the moment as well as safe and secure. The historic preservation house being remodeled next door did my heart good to see. I wondered if it was about to become a part of the Creole Gardens Guest House. How exciting if so. The preservation of the Mansion House and the space you have created there is terrific. Perfect space for groups, families, friends. Perfect “event” space. We had our car and found that parking was always convenient on the street out front. We are so looking forward to our next visit to the city and our stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans