My finance and I are regularly visit New Orleans but this was our first time at Creole Gardens. Before our scheduled check-in time, we had arrived in New Orleans early and I called to see if it was possible to get into our room before 3:00. The staff graciously allowed us to get into our room early and were incredibly friendly throughout the whole process. Our room was just what we wanted: a bed, private bathroom and television. The room was clean and the breakfast was awesome (made to order). The hotel also offers free parking (something not normally found in New Orleans) as well as free internet, and you really can't beat the location. I truly enjoyed our stay here and will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans