My boyfriend and I had a chance to spend a couple of nights at Creole Gardens after Thanksgiving, on our way back home to Mobile, Alabama. We found Creole Gardens online and decided to book our stay there because we prefer to explore less-traditional hotels and experiences. We loved it! The eclectic courtyard, the bright color palette and a general funky NOLA vibe all made our stay a memorable one. And the staff was great, too. Their young general manager treated us like family and the woman serving breakfast was a delight. We'll definitely be back again! In fact, writing this is making me miss New Orleans...maybe we'll go back sooner rather than later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast