Had a great long weekend stay here. Set in the quiet Garden District...a short trolley ride from Canal and Bourbon streets. Stayed in the bordello section.....yes there were cleaning issues, but this is a quirky B&B that welcomes you with open arms. Annie and Barbara provided a hearty breakfast every morning and sets you up for a wonderful day in the Crescent City. There is a calming oasis of a court yard and there is a fun hippie vibe. Highly recommended if you want to stay somewhere a bit different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast