This place is a HUGE steal! It's located right by the trolly, which only costs $1.25! It's a block or so away from everything from fast food to fine dining!
We stayed in the Lulu Q Mahogany Hall of Mrestaurantrs in the Bordello Annex. Best sleep I have ever gotten in any "upscale" hotel.
It was immaculately cleaned and decked out in beautiful furnishings. I felt like royalty.
THE FOOD!!!! (MY GOD THE FOOD!)
Miss Annie is the best!!!! I'm that person that takes pictures of their food.....With Miss Annie I didn't have time to snap a pic as I was too busy inhaling it! I would have happily purchased her breakfast at a restaurant for $20 The people that work up front are absolutely delightful and know a ton about where to go for various items or reasons.
BOTTOM LINE: YES! STAY HERE! DO IT! BOOK NOW!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast