The Staff is so friendly and helpful!the rooms were clean and taken care of by housekeeping for the 3 days we stayed!The ladies in the kitchen are amazing cooks!Incorporating a true Cajun experience for us everyday!The courtyard was lovely and a wonderful place to hang out!The manager upgraded my daughter and her fiance's room to the honeymoon suite when we got there-at no extra charge! In a very safe area around the corner from many shops and restaurants and the streetcar takes you straight to the French Quarter!We will definitely stay here every time we visit New Orleans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast