“Downtown New Orleans Condo”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 82 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kurt O
“Downtown New Orleans Condo”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Great location only 4 blocks from French Quarter so close enough to easily walk to but far enough to be away from the craziness when needed. Unit was clean and well stocked with plates, dishes, cookware, linens and included washer and dryer. Since I was local I requested to see the unit which did take a little effort to accomplish but they did accommodate me and allowed me to select the unit I preferred. It is a self check in process with details emailed to you which worked well. Access to the building was via a keypad that worked well but access to the room was via a old fashion key in a lock box that was incredibly difficult to access. In fact we needed to track down an attendant to actually retrieve the key from the lock box to gain access to the room. If this had been late at night we would have been pretty upset. The room access needs to be fixed! Another improvement needs to be parking. They need to have an arrangement with a local garage or the city so it is easy to use the condo when using a vehicle. Overall very nice unit and location equatating to a good experience but not great for reasons noted.

cjandora
Pensacola, Florida
“Perfect location, modern with old NOLA style, clean, attentive staff, very safe!”
Reviewed 28 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We will definitely use this location for future trips to NOLA. Very spacious with all the amenities you need away from home. Very clean and in a secure building. Walking distance to all major French Quarter attraction but still in a quiet location. Also, only 1 block away from the streetcar which is an expensive way to explore the entire city. Over our 3 day weekend we were able to explore the French Quarter, Magazine Street & the Garden district, Tulane/ Loyal. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating was because our room was not ready on arrival. However, one quick call and they quickly reassigned us to a new room. Prearranged parking is a must as there is not a parking lot for this location. The street in front was being repaved so unloading the car was a challenge. I believe they were finishing the day we left so this should not be a problem. However, the recommended parking garage on check-in instructions is very nice and located in the next block. Their rates are more reasonable than surrounding garages so be sure to follow those instructions if driving in. There is a great coffee shop on the corner. Can not wait to go back! All my trips to NOLA, I can not believe I haven't found this location sooner.

Your age range 35-49
Howard B
Los Altos, California, United States
“This property is spacious, convenient and a great value”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Had a great stay with "Stay Alfred". Our rooms was just minutes to Bourbon and Canal Streets and the entire French Quarter. The apartment building was very clean and quiet. Our apartment was huge with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths a full kitchen, living and dining rooms. Definitely would stay here again and highly recommend.

Your age range 50-64
amorgan24
Lafayette, Louisiana
“I will definitely be staying here again!”
Reviewed 19 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Excellent location; perfect amenities, comfortable beds/furniture... the only complaint would be the construction noise outside that started at 7am -- although that it no one's fault! Highly recommend these units and will definitely be staying here again, most likely in two weeks when I come back!

Nadine B
“Awesome Location!”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I loved my stay at Factor's Row. I was able to easily access most the hotspots in New Orleans. My only recommendation would be to improve the matresses on the bed.

Erin B
“Gorgeous condo, excellent experience!”
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Condo was very clean, modern, and cozy. We had such a great stay and will definitely be staying here again!! Just a quick walk to the Superdome and to Bourbon. Highly recommend Factor's Row!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to everything, and the price!
Liked least: I can't say there was anything that we didn't like!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TravelTie
Colorado
“Good for family trips!”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The location of this rental was perfect for my 3 generation family trip to New Orleans. Quiet enough that my small son could sleep undisturbed, but close enough to the livelier parts of the city that even the older crowd could easily walk to go out. It is also only one block of the streetcar line, giving you access to everything without needing a car.

Building and apartments are new, clean, and in a safe area. There is no parking on-site, but you can reserve a spot in a garage one block away by contacting Stay Alfred.

The only thing to consider if you are traveling with individuals on different schedules: Some of the apartments are designed with clerestory windows from the bedrooms to the living area, and there are no blinds. So if one group is trying to sleep, and the other is watching TV, etc. the light will come in.

Otherwise great!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing