“Carondelet Street Apartments (Factors Row)”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 82 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jardynnik...
“Carondelet Street Apartments (Factors Row)”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I was a tad bit sketchy at first as far as booking this property for a bachlorette party that took place this past weekened due to everytime I would call this company to get details on the property such as location, what was near by, pricing, etc., I was pressured into booking right away just about everytime I had called. Also, for having to do so much on my part before checkout such as having to take the trash out, place dirty laundry in the bathroom, and placing all dirty dishes in the dishwasher was a bit much considering I paid a pretty pricey cleaning fee. Other than these issues, it was the perfect place to stay during our stay in New Orleans. The property was located inside of the French Quarter. Perfect walking distance from everything. Exactly three blocks from Bourbon which was very convenient. I will be staying here again and I cannot express how much we enjoyed our stay. Not expensive, very affordable, and very accommodating!

lfktaylor...
Houston, Texas
“Modern Charm”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed at the Front Row Condo's in the business district of New Orleans. Great location to walk to anywhere. Condo was new, modern and well kept. I would stay there again.

dishtish2...
Siesta Key, Florida
“Clean safe close to all”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved the condo.What brand of bed/pillows used.Sleep was so good.close to all and clean.thank you.Any return discounts?I am returning to Nola soon

brozano
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“GREAT LOCATION; GREAT CLEAN PLACE”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Apartment was in a perfect location - close to everything; very clean and nice building. Would highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect vacation rental!”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have stayed at many rental apartments and homes, but this was by far the best place ever! The location, the beauty of our apartment and every detail made this the perfect stay!

Maria G
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this wonderful location. I would recommend this location for anyone looking for a nice, convienant place to stay in New Orleans. Everyone was helpful and all of my guests including me enjoyed every bit of our stay. Thank you.

Kurt O
“Downtown New Orleans Condo”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Great location only 4 blocks from French Quarter so close enough to easily walk to but far enough to be away from the craziness when needed. Unit was clean and well stocked with plates, dishes, cookware, linens and included washer and dryer. Since I was local I requested to see the unit which did take a little effort to accomplish but they did accommodate me and allowed me to select the unit I preferred. It is a self check in process with details emailed to you which worked well. Access to the building was via a keypad that worked well but access to the room was via a old fashion key in a lock box that was incredibly difficult to access. In fact we needed to track down an attendant to actually retrieve the key from the lock box to gain access to the room. If this had been late at night we would have been pretty upset. The room access needs to be fixed! Another improvement needs to be parking. They need to have an arrangement with a local garage or the city so it is easy to use the condo when using a vehicle. Overall very nice unit and location equatating to a good experience but not great for reasons noted.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing