Wyndham La Belle Maison
  • Breakfast included
US$318
US$286
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$287
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$272
Omni Hotels
US$275
US$262
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Maison Dupuy(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$258
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$278
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$240
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsone bedroom unitruby slippertimeshare propertytime sharecanal streetgreat locationhot tubtimeshare presentationfrench quarterdining tablefull size refrigeratorpresidential suiteliving roommini kitchenhigh ceilingsfrench doorsmagazine st
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

La Belle Maison provides a Gold Crown experience. The staff are friendly and the hotel accommodation is very comfortable. We spent 5 nights there and had a great time. It is within walking distance of the French Quarter, great restaurants and lively music. The pool is shady in the morning but perfect in the afternoon if you feel like a swim. The gym is a decent size and has sufficient equipment.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Rosanna M, General Manager at Wyndham La Belle Maison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 51Foodie2014,

Thank you for your great review of Wyndham La Belle Maison. I am glad you enjoyed our amenities and our proximity to the French Quarter. I appreciate your kind words as it ensures we are providing exceptional vacation experiences for all of our guests. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There is no ADULT swimming pool. There is a pool , but definitely too small to be called a swimming pool. It's the smallest in-ground pool in the world; so is the hot tub. Don't plan on having a swim or some group-fun in the pool.

The hotel itself is very nice and close to all the popular places.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Rosanna M, General Manager at Wyndham La Belle Maison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear perfections0877,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Wyndham La Belle Maison. Due to our urban location, we have very limited space for our amenities. I hope the many activities and attractions available in our beautiful city made up for the size of our pool. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed the night while driving
through New Orleans. Very friendly staff and helpful from the
Valet staff to front desk staff. Love that there was sweet tea, popcorn down by the lobby and also good coffee during the morning hours that’s not Folgers. The rooms was so lovely and clean. The only thing is that there’s no hot water at the kitchen sink to use when I was about to wash some dishes. All in all it was a lovely stay and we are glad we stayed here. The French Quarter was really close and easy to get to.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Damian,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Wyndham La Belle Maison. I am glad you enjoyed your suite and our welcome amenities, including the fresh Community Coffee. I am sorry you had no hot water in your unit. I will share your comments with the Engineering Manager so he can address the issue. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Booked a room with king bed, not available upon checkin and no manager available to talk to. Pool is size of bath tub, very very disappointing and nothing like what picture shows, very miniature version. Room was nice but very disappointed not getting what I booked. good location in garden district with good valet service.

Room Tip: do not go there to use hot tub or pool with children because its very very little
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear LynnRIggs,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had at Wyndham La Belle Maison. We have several different bedding options in our rooms and try to accommodate all requests. I will ensure the Guest Services Manager receives a copy of your comments so he can address the issue. Due to our urban location, our exterior space is extremely limited. We hope that our proximity to the French Quarter provided enough entertainment and made up for the size of our swimming pool.

LynnRIggs, please know that we value your feedback as it helps us to improve our level of service. I hope you give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in our Wyndham condo points. It is in a pretty good location accessible to the French quarter. Some good restaurants near by. Staff was very friendly and helpful suggesting activities and providing maps and coupons. I really enjoyed the free Thursday crawfish boil. The room (one bedroom) was bigger than I expected compared to other “city” Wyndham condos I’ve stayed in. Do not recommend attending the own r update. Why do I do that to myself? Long and irrelevant.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rosanna M, General Manager at Wyndham La Belle Maison, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear roadtripper10,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Wyndham La Belle Maison. We appreciate all feedback received from our Owners as it helps us improve our level of service.

I am glad the team made you feel welcome and you enjoyed our crawfish boil. The Engineering team works very hard each season and we think we have the best recipe in town!

I do apologize for the experience you had in your Owner Update. I will share you comments with the Sales team.

Roadtripper10, thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Warm regards,