“Clean & convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Property building Property building
Living room
Laundry room
Laundry room
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nicole H
“Clean & convenient”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Extremely clean! There's even a washer and dryer. Lots of space. Walls are thin so you hear footsteps above you. Limited parking. The road alongside of the property is in poor condition and the property is near a cemetery. Beside that, great location close to main attractions. Management allowed us to check in early. They communicated with me quickly and answered my questions through text messages. The app was user friendly making the check in/out process convenient & simple. We were there just one night for the sugar bowl & it definitely served it's purpose. Highly recommend it!

Management Response
16 Feb 2018
Hello Nicole! We are thankful that you posted a review and enjoyed everything! We at Hosteeva value cleanliness and nice views, so we are glad to hear that you as our customer are happy with it! :) We hope to see you again soon! :)
Brionna M
“Bachelorette Party”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I was really disappointed on my trip. The number I was given to reach someone was apparently the number to a guy who no longer worked for them. Only after driving 9 hours did the guy explain that he no longer worked there and gave me updated information. Which should have been given to me as soon as someone took over his position. They double booked our room so after our 9 hour drive we waited around for hours before we were told that they had someone else booked in our spot they did try to accommodate us to another location this place was a nice upgrade however when we got there the air had not be turned on so as tired and hot as we were from being in the car we packed all our luggage and moved into a place that took hours to cool off. As we are laying on the couch dying of heat one of the girls decided to shower we heard what sounded like rain only to look up at the ceiling and see that the shower upstairs was leaking all into the floor through the chandelier. We call the guy obviously frustrated they told us this bathroom was off limits and they couldn't do much during our stay. After another phone call they did not want to refund our money but instead to upgrade us once again. This place was clean and gorgeous however once again the heat wasn't turned on and the guy agreed to let us get ready in our current apartment and then move our stuff to the new location so that we could have some relief from the heat everyone with our having to deal with the heat anymore.Then we ended up moving to the new location once again carrying our heavy luggage only this time up stairs.The sad part was because of all the changes and moving we spent the majority of our day trying to get situated instead of enjoying ourselves. I appreciate them trying to accommodate but I really hope this never happens to anyone else. Moving places three time is not ideal especially when they refuse to refund even a portion. I still have not received my $200 and I still at least want that back for all my trouble. I try to be fair so i would give an average review because the place was beautiful but not perfect of great because my stay was obviously not spectacular.

Management Response
16 Feb 2018
Hello Brionna! Thank you for booking with Hosteeva and for posting this detailed review regarding your stay. We are very sad to hear that everything was so bad and we hope that you enjoyed your stay apart from that. Regardless, I will send this to local management so we can address it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing