Our son is at Tulane and we discovered Audubon House by accident--and have returned four times! Barbara has great knowledge of the city, the rooms are historic and overall it is funky New Orleans. This area of the city is near Tulane, Loyola, Audubon Park, the zoo, and dozens of interesting restaurants. It is just 3 blocks from the trolley on St. Charles -- great location for anyone who really wants to know the city, not just the touristy areas. We have already booked our stay for son's graduation in 2014!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Victorian Home in quiet private neighborhood in Uptown New Orleans blocks from Audubon Park. Gardens which provide serenity and flowers throughout the year, including a special rose garden. Relax to the sounds of fountains in front and back gardens and maybe the sound of a harp playing from he music parlor. The hostess is a native New Orleanian who enjoys discussing the history of New Orleans. She is also interested in exchanging cultural information with guests from the US and abroad. The home is blocks from both Tulane and Loyola Universities. It is also six blocks from Magazine street famous for boutique shops and restaurants. Guests may take the St. Charles Ave. streetcar or the Magazine St. bus to the French Quarter. At Audubon Park House, guests may enjoy the experience of living as a native in one of most stately and non commercial neighborhoods of the historical city of New Orleans.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Audubon Park House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Audubon Park House Hotel New Orleans
- Audubon Park House Bed And Breakfast