Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$159
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$133
US$128
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$100
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
US$136
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$146
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$200
US$195
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$196
US$140
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

2,376 results
All reviewsfront deskgreat locationfrench quarterindoor poolbourbon streetroyal streetcanal stroom keywithin walking distanceparking garagemardi grasbeds were comfortablethe room was niceper daymississippi riverjackson squarefew blocks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall the hotel was good but nothing overly outstanding. Beds were tiny! They say rollaway beds are available but that one wouldn't fit in our room although I suspect we could have made it work. If you're just there for the hotel, it's fine.

But my biggest beef was an issue in the lobby. They have a tour concierge there and it's one of those "listen to a timeshare presentation and we'll give you free tickets to stuff" deals. We decided to bite the bullet and go for it, working with Stefan (I believe that was his name). Timeshare presentation the following morning was fine, not overly pressure-filled, but one of our tours was not as promised. We did an alligator swamp tour and when we got there, they said it was reserved but not paid for. We paid for it out of pocket since we really wanted to do it, but in that regard I feel lied to.

After that incident we looked for that particular gentleman but didn't see him at the concierge desk otherwise we would have approached him in person about it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Craig M, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Andrew:
Thank you for taking time to review my hotel. I am very sorry the concierge's did not up hold their end of the deal. I am available to discuss further so we can see about getting you a refund for the tour. My direct number is 504-613-3201 or email cmouney@wyndham.com. I hope to hear back from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in this hotel for WrestleMania 34 and the first time in New Orleans....
I can not praise this hotel enough! it was way better than i expected. all staff were friendly and polite, the security ask to see your room card before letting you access the hotel (along with needing your room card to use the lift for added security)
the room was very very clean, with more then enough room. We never had any problems with the room attendants even when we did leave valuables on show. i can not recommend this hotel enough i will be back next time i come to New Orleans

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kev:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your review with our leadership team so we can praise the staff. Thanks again for your feedback We hope to see you again the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is at the perfect location, Everythig you want to do in the French Quarter was walkable. It was also close to Business District where there are also plenty of good restaurants.One issue I had was with the cleanliness of the rooms. Overall it was clean enough, but I did notice there was dust on the headboards and it did not seem like they had vacuumed the carpeting in a while as there was dust collected on them as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your review with our leadership team so we follow up on the housekeeping issues you mentioned. Thanks again for your feedback. We hope to see you again the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was ok. Nothing special. We were on the 16th floor and the room was just adequate and the bathroom was dark and poorly lit. The restaurant was below average with poor service. The front desk staff was very friendly. The bonus and drawback is the hotel is downtown very near Bourbon street. The street noise was rather loud even from the 16th floor.

Room Tip: Stay closer to the French Quarter and further away from Bourbon Stt
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe B

Dear Joe:
Thank you for taking time to review my hotel. I am very sorry we did not fully meet your expectations. I am available to discuss further if you would like. My direct number is 504-613-3201 or email cmouney@wyndham.com.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the location of the hotel, and the room was nice- I had to admit the shower was incredibly small and the bathroom could use some tlc but for the price it was well worth your money. The drawbacks were the customer service. I’m a Wyndham diamond member (which shouldn’t matter in terms of customer service) but a perk of the diamond level is you get free late checkout which was something the Desk agent working Sunday 6-17-18 (female around 9 am) wouldn’t allow to happen. We had a late flight and asked for a 1 pm checkout (customary with diamond level status) and she wouldn’t budge saying the hotel was at capacity...which was a lie because I checked on the Wyndham site and they were selling rooms under $100 a night still. Overall this would have been a 5 star stay, but whoever this woman at the desk was yesterday morning left a sour taste in my mouth. I didn’t get her name but I’m sure the management reading this will figure out who she is...regardless of me paying over $160 a night (off peak season) and being a diamond member, id expect a little more customer service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to review my hotel. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations. I am disappointed and can assure you that this is not indicative of our normal level of service. I have shared your response with our leadership team for immediate follow up. I am available to discuss further if you would like. My direct number is 504-613-3201 or email cmouney@wyndham.com.