“excellent accommodations and a wonderful host!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Storyville

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Hotel Storyville
Ranked #27 of 137 New Orleans B&B and Inns
Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts
“excellent accommodations and a wonderful host!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at hotel storyville for 10 days while I was volunteering at at a rescue, and I have seldom been so impressed! The owner, Barbara was the nicest and most accommodating host I have even had the pleasure of meeting. It is a beautiful hotel, and my room was more than I needed for less than I expected to pay. Barbara went above and beyond to ensure that I had everything I needed, even going as far as having bought me a jar of coconut oil when I couldn't find any anywhere. I will definitely be staying there whenever I'm in New Orleans! i

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
south carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was our 3rd time to NOLA and our 3rd time staying at Hotel Storyville. Wow they have really put alot of time and money into remodeling. And the new courtyard is amazing. A great place to relax with a cocktail on nice spring days. We keep coming back because we love the location and the owner Barbara is awesome! She goes out of her way to acommodate all of our needs. We hope to return to NOLA soon. We will definitely be staying at Hotel Storyville again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had a family celebration in one of Hotel Storyville's 2 bedrm suites. Barbara, the owner, made us feel right at home. Centrally located, with a a very relaxing feel, the hotel was perfect for our reunion

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've been a guest at Hotel Storyville on three occasions, each one more pleasurable than the last. The rooms are fresh and airy, with the atmosphere of a seaside resort in Cape Cod rather than a big city hotel. The suites are spacious, of varying sizes, with even the smallest having all necessary accommodations. Just blocks from the French Quarter, this area of Esplanade Avenue has the feel of a Parisian boulevard. Oh, and the beds! The most comfortable sleep I've had anywhere!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Even tho im a local, I like to treat myself and stay in a nice B and B ever now and again. Storyville is my favorite, so clean, beautiful rooms and the biggest courtyard in the city. Sometimes there are parties, Art fairs or even fashion shows back there.

• Stayed February 2014
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

My family and I had a great stay at Hotel Storyville. The hotel itself was so pretty. The suite we had was great, very spacious, comfortable and nice. It's located in a gorgeous part of the city, not too close to the craziness, but within walking distance, and surrounded by lovely homes. The service was perfect, accessible but not overbearing. I'd strongly recommend it and it was an easy place to stay with our two kids. I'd give it four and a half stars if that were an option.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Hotel Storyville was like a home away from home for New Year's. A college buddy and I took a road trip to NOLA for New Year's and the location of H.S. could not have been better. Right on the edge of the French Quarter everything we wanted to do was within walking distance. Our booking was sort-of last minute so we just had to book a single bed suite, however the next day Barbara was let us move to a bigger suite that an earlier guest checked-out of. Barbara's hospitality during our stay was amazing, from giving us advice on places to eat, to giving us a late check-out on our last day. Our trip would not have been the same if it weren't for the hospitality of Hotel Storyville. I could not recommend Hotel Storyville more, I am already planning a trip back this summer!

• Stayed January 2014