All reviews public service rooftop bar public utility hotel tonight luxury hotel double queen suite cool building special weekend french quarter huge bathroom gorgeous lobby a lovely place to stay great hotel well appointed and comfortable mini bar previous guests in room dining
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I travel to New Orleans 6-7 times per year and NOPSI is, without a doubt, my favorite hotel here. Perfect location, beautiful space, well appointed and comfortable rooms as well as helpful and kind staff combine to make NOPSI an overall excellent hotel. I have stayed at many other here - including the Windsor Court and Roosevelt - and NOPSI exceeds them all. Highly recommend for business or pleasure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ellen L, General Manager at NOPSI Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for staying at NOPSI Hotel! We are honored to be your hotel of choice when visiting New Orleans and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards,

Ellen LeMaire

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

NOPSI Hotel was beautiful with impeccable service. Needed an extra lesson on how to use the elevator but otherwise a great stay. Josh at the pool bar is great! We ate at the restaurant twice and the food was amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback after your recent stay at NOPSI. We're so happy to hear you fully enjoyed your experience and that our award-winning team made such a positive impression. Please visit us again soon!

Warm Regards,

Ellen LeMaire

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Everything about NOPSI was wonderful. The décor, size of rooms, lobby bar, restaurant & bar attached to hotel, rooftop pool and bar, extremely friendly staff and the best concierge I've come across. 3 blocks from Canal street away from the hustle and bustle of French Quarter. I might add that I felt very safe at the hotel. Security is paramount to them. Close to some amazing restaurants plus Public Service Restaurant. Lovely menu and fresh fish and shrimp. Loved everything about our 3 night stay at NOPSI....can't wait to return. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed with choosing NOPSI.

Room Tip: 2 queen suite was 40 ft long and 16 feel wide. Big bathroom. No noise from outside. Quiet street.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Resort767738
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel on June 6th to the 9th and it started out well but ended in disaster. While I was there I requested fresh towels to my room on separate occasions only to be ignored. I went to front desk and they assured me they would be brought but again no towels..I checked out of the hotel and found a unauthorized charge of 153.00 to their restaurant when I never set foot in the restaurant. No apology or acknowledgment whatsoever of my concerns. I email and left message with Sarah [-] and spoke to Josh, lvm with Ellen about my concerns and they never called me once. Stay far away from this hotel as there behavior is really arrogant. I am still in the process of trying to get a hold of Sheila the owner to bring this to her attention. If I had a lower rating I would give it to them.

Thanks for nothing

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tlehman1000
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The hotel is beautiful and the staff was attentive and friendly! My only issue occurred inside our room. When we arrived it was late evening arrival and our room had already received turn down service. The blanket that is placed at the foot of the bed was placed over the back of the chair. During the evening my husband grabbed the blanket and there was a dirty t-shirt beneath it from a previous guest. Eewww! That was my one and only issue. Love the staff! Impressed with the security! Not so impressed with New Orleans but I love NOPSI and the story of its inception! Also, My credit card was charged $20 for gummi bears from the mini bar that we did not eat ($20 really?!) but I called when i discovered it and it was removed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family