“StayAlfred.com Vacation Rental of 2017”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
StoneEst8...
Los Angeles, California
“StayAlfred.com Vacation Rental of 2017”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

StayAlfred.com Vacation Rental is the only way to go. Easygoing staff, very professional, and outstanding rates. I only rent from StayAlfred.com. Staying at Factors Row is a Diamond in the Ruff. StayAlfred renovated this beautiful building and minutes from the French Quarter you will not miss any of the action. I have 0 complaints about StayAlfred and Factors Row in New Orleans. I advise everybody to rent from StayAlfred.com, it is a MUST!!!!

abranette
“Big Easy ”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

The Alfred by far is some place that I will always come back to. The staff was amazing they gave me suggestions of different places to go and also of an in-house masseuse. All of their suggestions were phenomenal I felt more like I was staying in my own private home. This was a girls weekend and my 50th birthday and the staff made it special for me thank you guys for all that you've done

Management Response
27 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We love reading guest reviews like yours. It lets us know we've done our job right! Please don't forget about us next year; we'd love to host you again for another wonderful birthday.

-The Stay Alfred Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing