“Amazing Hospitality”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MeganBarn...
Wellington, New Zealand
“Amazing Hospitality”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I stayed here a week with 3 friends and we were treated like family. The house has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms so we had plenty of room to spread out. The house was clean and comfortable. The best part though was the great chats we had with Ervin. He's a really lovely host and he made us the best BBQ oysters I've ever tasted. Nothing was too much trouble for him. I'd highly recommend staying here. It was perfect!

JustinG2
London, United Kingdom
“9th Ward Paradise”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Excellent hosts who went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Ervin & Darlene have a great place which is convenient if you want something close top the CBD / French Quarter, but a little bit further out if you want something more authentic. Would definitely book again.

bonniecof...
Charlottetown, Canada
“Super”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I have just arrived back to Canada after spending a glorious week in New Orleans
To fly into this Beautiful city for the first time was in itself amazing but then our landlord arrived with a smile, a drive, a huge welcome and by the time he dropped us off, I knew we were in good hands.
Ervin and His lovely wife, Darlene, were always there for drives, advice, and there homemade Gumbo was the Best.
The accommodations were perfect for the six of us. Perfect weather, perfect outings and our Host/Hostess just added the icing to something already sweet. Thank you so
Much Ervin and Darlene
Bonnie and Zdravko

Ray S
“Best visit ever!”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I have absolutely nothing but the best to say about the place and Ervin. We stayed here for our first time visit in New Orleans with 4 kids. It was the most comfortable and hassle-free experience. The place was more comfortable than a hotel. The family was really nice, and we were able to enjoy our Christmas day with them. The place is very clean and it's close to everything. I hope this place is still available when we decide to visit New Orleans in our future. Thank you Ervin for making our visit so amazing!

1 Jan 2018
we family &friendly but we are family now would love to see you all again
Vanessa W
“Southern Hospitality ”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My family and myself received great southern hospitality when we rented this house. I am in absolute amazed and very happy with everything. Our house was clean, Owners Ervin and Darlene were amazing, and made us feel like family.. They make amazing Gumbo...They always made sure we had everything we need. I would definitely recommend this rental to anyone and would rent this house again...It's a great place when you want to unwind from the crowd of Bourbon St.

1 Jan 2018
we would love to have you all again did you all enjoy the zoo
Aly S
Tampa, Florida
“New Orleans Best Kept secret!”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I arrived at Shaw's and was happy to see the photos are 100% accurate! My family and children had enough space to sprawl out in the 3 bedroom 3 bath home. TVs in all rooms and all amenities and more! The Shaw's showed us their Southern hospitality the likes I have not seen in a long time! The location is 1.3 miles from all the action and if you rent a car they will have parking for your vehicle that is safe and off the road. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and was able to do almost everything I had on my LONG list! Me Shaw makes the best Gumbo in the Bayou so you can order and eat in while you rest for evening festivities! I highly recommend the Shaw's and when I find myself in New Orleans I will definitely be looking them up again! Thank you so much for the experience!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Jun 2017
they are a very nice and respectable family and we will host them all again a thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing