My wife and I stayed at the Hotel for four nights. We arrived at 3:00 P.M. checked in quickly but our room was not ready, they stored our luggage for us and advised it would be about an hour for the room. We ate and the room was ready upon our return. We were on the forth floor at the end off the hallway. The room was nice, bed comfortable,and there was a big TV.
Our room was quiet but we were as far away from the elevator as you could get. There is just the one elevator and I'm impatient so I ended up taking the stairs most of the time.
The wifi was a bit slow. The breakfast had enough selection that most people should be able to find something.
We checked out and had some time before our flight out so they again stored our luggage for us. I liked the hotel but probably would stay some where else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette