Prior to getting into town, we had called to see if someone could help us get on a daytrip we were interested in.. pierre was more than accomodating! he not only booked it, he really checked into a variety of options for us!
We were more than happy upon our arrival. We really were happy to use our free drink" vouchers we were given when we checked in. Everyone at the front desk was helpful to us, but Pierre really went that extra step. We had some wonderful meals while we were down in new orleans, and many of them were recommendations from Pierre, and the other staff.
The rooms were very clean, and the beds were comfortable. It is very modern. There was a continental breakfast awaiting each morning. The pool was very nice, clean and heated. The location was amazing, only steps from all the action on Bourban St. You would not even know it though! Even sitting outside in the courtyard at night, it was very quiet, you would never even know!! It was very accessible to get around town from the location, and overall was a beautiful place with many perks.
It was my second time in the city, and I would hands down recommend this place to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette