I stayed here 12/28 -12/30.
Conveniently located a block from bourbon street and a block from the shopping. This hotel is tucked on a side street and out of the way from the crowds, but conveniently walk able to everything you need.
Very friendly - no complaints. They were helpful in suggesting restaurants.
Rooms were updated and modern. Very clean. The bed was comfortable and it had the amenities that I would expect. My only complaint is that the walls were thin and we could hear people in the next room pretty well when they were talking loudly. Its an older building renovated to be modern - what do you expect.
It was a little cold to go in while we were there, but the center of the hotel has a small pool in a courtyard. Its well laid out with nice pool furniture around it.
This is a plus! we got complimentary 2 drink cards when we checked in. The bar is small in the hotel, but nice. The staff was pleasant - again, very modern look and feel.
What you would expect. Continental breakfast. Hard boiled eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurt, cereal, fruit, coffee, tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette