Went for 4 days prior to cruise with 3 other couples. All ammenities are brand new, chic, clean, and very useful. The room we had was top floor under the HVAC system, and room "hummed". They moved us promptly to another room. Breakfast was huge - fresh fruit, juice, milk, yogurts, cereals, eggs (different kind daily), lean bacon - yum! It was in bar and very light to great back side yard...didn't use pool or spa, but looked inviting. Front staff were not real knowledgeable of area but tried to help - friendly. They could use a doorman - especially with luggage, but still easy to get in with no steps (thank goodness). The workout room was fabulous with lots of water, towels, fans - but they couldn't find the engineer to blow up the workout ball.... only downside of whole stay. They also had a great computer room that saved my day...no charge. Very inexpensive and very clean and nice. All 4 couples were greatful for for the wonderful experience ...also close to everything, yet quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette