Le Marais is a cool funky hotel with comfortable rooms and a lovely courtyard, with small pool where you can chill and also sit and eat the perfectly adequate breakfast. There is no restaurant for other meals but this wasn't a problem as there are loads of places to eat in the French Quarter outside the front door. The bar manager also let me get a pizza delivered to the bar to watch England loose a football match !!
The staff were quite superb, Kristina was the best I have ever known at a reception desk and Pierre was also very helpful. They helped me get tickets for local baseball match and also any tours that you needed. The Katrina tour was very worthwhile as was the swamp ride.
The location is excellent, right near Bourbon Street and an easy walk down to the river.
Great place, would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette