The location is great, just off Bourbon but still quiet. The most noise came from fellow guests being loud as the doors to the hall even let light in, so not a great seal there. We paid considerable more than some other hotels in the area and I'm not sure that was worth it. The carpet edge was frayed and the bathroom is REALLy small. There was no fridge in the room. The complimentary water bottles are good and the drink coupons were nice. Be aware that the valet is not always right there and we blocked traffic on Conti waiting for him. Lot's of honking and mad people trying to get around us. The hotel WAS VERY CLEAN and that is a blessing in that area. A key is required to operate the elevator which made it safer too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette