Hotel Le Marais
US$147
US$414
US$389
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Breakfast included
US$332
US$302
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$121
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$216
US$207
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$131
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
DruryHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
3,500 results
All reviewsbourbon streetgreat locationfrench quarterboutique hotelsalt water poolsmall poolhalf blockcomplimentary breakfasthotel baryogurtsmall hotelfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelroyal streetvalet parkingloved this hotel
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I had a great stay at Hotel Le Marais. Although very close to Bourbon Street somehow you felt quite removed from the frenzy of it. The hotel was very inviting, the common areas were very well decorated and laid out. The pool areas was great for relaxing after a long day of walking, and although I didn't get into the pool it was nice to know it was there. Breakfast was handy although the coffee was poor quality. The front office staff were very helpful and friendly, always the first to say hello.
I highly recommend the Hotel Le Marais for your next trip to NOLA, of note there were no children in the building which I noticed on the last day there. So I guess I didn't miss them.

Room Tip: The room I had was on the inner courtyard where the pool was located. It was very quiet. The hallway though could be noisy as the late night partiers returned to their rooms. I wouldn't want the room right in front of the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amorramd
Lyndon Y, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Marais, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Amorramd,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hotel le marais! We are thrilled that were able to enjoy your stay with us during your visit to the Big Easy! We do hope to be of service to you again in the very near future. Once again, thank you very much for choosing Hotel le marais.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights in town for a conference. I was nervous about being in the middle of the French Quarter because I needed to get some sleep for work. I had no reason to fret though because this hotel is tucked away on the street and from inside our peaceful room, you would never know we were so close to the Bourbon Street chaos. We had a room facing the courtyard and I think that helped. The courtyard is lovely and I spent a lot of time relaxing in the heated saltwater pool. The room was clean and modernly decorated. Lots of great little touches at this hotel from the free drink tickets to the fruit-infused water by the pool to the complimentary bottles of water they provide daily (a must in New Orleans to combat the alcohol-induced dehydration!). The front desk staff was wonderful and very accomodating. We had requested a minifridge since I had a medical need and they cheerfully moved one into our room as we checked in. The man putting it in our room even asked us what location in the room we would prefer the fridge to be placed. The bartenders gave us some gerat recommendations for restaurants. The breakfast in the morning is mediocre but has the basics (muffins, cereal, juice, coffee) which is all you really need in the morning. The bacon was crispy and perfect but the eggs were cold every day we were there. There is a small business center too which was perfect for printing off tickets to a show we saw at the House of Blues and for printing our airline tickets. The location of the hotel is fantastic. We were within walking distance to everything in the French Quarter. For the price, I don't think you can beat the value of this great little hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Lyndon Y, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Marais, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your recent experience with the world through our TripAdvisor community. We will definitely pass along your kind words to our team. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy our property, which is just a stone's throw away from all the great local attractions that the Crescent City has to offer. Once again, thank you for staying at Hotel le marais.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I booked two nights at Hotel le Marais when the hotel for my conference was sold out. It was at the lower end of the price ranges we found, and to tell the truth, I was somewhat nervous.
What a gem! From the moment I arrived I knew it was going to be a wonderful stay. The front desk staff was uniformly wonderful. The courtyard with pool was absolutely lovely. Free drink tickets were a very nice touch and I happily enjoyed my first afternoon in NOLA with a free glass of wine in HLM's gorgeous courtyard. The room was spotless -- small, but spotless, and the luxe robe was another nice touch. Beds were lovely -- so comfortable, crisp linens. Restaurant recommendations were spot on, and when I sadly had to say goodbye, staff was happy to hold my luggage and shopping bags until the very last minute when I was whisked away in the cab they arranged.
This would be perfect if the hotel had a restaurant -- I love getting room service when I'm away on business. Wouldn't stay somewhere else b/c of this missing factor, tho -- I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Close to the action but away from the craziness. Wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CDubs2012
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We hosted my sister's bachelorette party weekend at Hotel Le Marais. The staff were extremely friendly and even allowed us to take over the bar area one night when we organized a little impromptu champagne party. The rooms are small but tastefully decorated. Very modern. The pool lounge area was a fun place to hang out and the flavored waters added a nice touch. The location is great, walking distance to all the New Orleans hot spots.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Dear dkrmd,

Reviewed 20 October 2012

You can't beat this place on location, quality of room, and price. An added bonus is the gorgeous relaxing pool patio (perfect after a day of shopping and eating), full bar, and hot breakfast included in the price. Rooms are on the small side but that didn't bother us. This place could easily command a higher price. Our only complaint was was the noise from Bourbon street when trying to sleep (I would ask for a room facing the pool, NOT Conti Street).

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing the pool, NOT Conti Street to reduce noise level at night.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends