Nothing bad to say about the hotel, except the smoking. the courtyard/grotto with the pool was very pretty, but when people smoked in it (which was 100% of the time we were there) it was unbearable for a non-smoker as there was not enough air movement to flush it out. People literally smoked while standing around in the pool. We saw a family with 2 small children go down for a swim, and leave before the kids even got wet. Smokers in the south are not very considerate generally anyway, but in this little pool grotto, it was the worse I've ever seen it anywhere, and we travel worldwide. I did mention it to the bartender, but he just brushed it off.
I think the south needs to look at smoking rules in other major cities in the North and implement some generally, but specific to the hotel, the only way to open the pool area to non-smokers really is to make it non-smoking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette