I spent a lot of time choosing a hotel for our first trip to N.O. I was thrilled to discover that I chose well. Hotel Le Marais is a fabulous hotel. The location was perfect. We could walk to everything. Half a block right to the excitement of Bourbon Street or half a block left to the charm of Royal Street. Our room was lovely- spacious and clean. Our king size bed was so comfortable. The free Wi-Fi, bottled water, welcome cocktail and daily delicious breakfast were all greatly appreciated. We also were delighted by the lovely recognition of our anniversary. Of course it doesn't matter how beautiful the hotel is or how many amenities are offered, it is the staff that can elevate a good hotel experience to a great one. The staff at Hotel Le Marais are amazing- front desk, bar, housekeeping, maintenance. Everyone was friendly and went above and beyond. We had a wonderful experience and plan on returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette