We spent 3 nights here from the 29th of October to 1st of November. This is a botique hotel, the rooms are a little compact but the furnishings were stylish the bed very comfortable and the bathroom was great, very modernist decor. I can recommend the bar as a good starting point for your evenings out, the bartender is a very nice guy and makes some killer cocktails.
The best part about this place is the location, right in the french quarter just a short walk to bourbon street and the shops on royal st. Given the location its quiet and the staff I dealt with were without exception helpful and professional.
I would rate this as one of the best hotels I stayed in during our US trip, its a little pricey but you get what you pay for. This place has a small pool and a gym, I can't comment on these as I didn't use either but they looked ok. Breakfast was also included and had a few tasty options.
I would stay here again and would recommend this as a great choice to stay if you are looking for a centrally located hotel with friendly efficient staff in one of the best cities in the USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette